Sarasota Dentistry, a leading provider in cosmetic and implant dental care is pleased to announce they will be holding a “Sarasota Dentistry Dental National Scholarship Contest”. The essay winners selected will receive a $1,500.00 scholarship. Dr. Michael knows the importance of education. “My college and dental education has given me the ability to change peoples lives for the better everyday, seeing their smile, relieving their pain… it couldn’t happen without an education.” said Michael. As a Dentist, Dr. Michael places great value in his own education and the sacrifices made along the way to becoming a successful Dentist.
As a strong advocate for education and higher learning, Dr. Michael is proud to give back to aspiring students through the Sarasota Dentistry Dental Scholarship Essay Contest. This annual scholarship is awarded to two students based on merit (one undergraduate student and one dental student).
There will be only two winners. The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. Once awarded, checks will be written to the recipient’s enrolled school and credited for academic costs. Scholarship is non-renewable and is only good for one semester. By participating, you are giving your consent for us to contact you via mail, email and/or call to you. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college or dental school identification, your photo (see below) and your essay on this site and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation or payment to you. If you want us to use your photo, please send that in with your submission. The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due to the receipt of the scholarship.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application instructions below.
- Application Deadline: Submission must be received by December 15th, 2017.
- The Scholarship is available to any college student who is currently admitted to and attending an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited US university or college.
- Employees or family members of employees at Sarasota Dentistry are disqualified from applying for the scholarship.
- Past winners are disqualified from reapplying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay on the following topic: What technology should you expect when going to the dentist in 2017?
Submissions can be sent either by email in PDF or Word document or by mail:
2221 Stickney Point Rd
Sarasota, FL 34231
You must include the following information in your application:
- Full name, address, and contact details including your phone number and email.
- A statement of your current academic status, including evidence that you are currently attending college as set forth under our Eligibility requirements. You can submit your most current undergraduate or graduate transcript as evidence. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Word document or PDF attachment.
Selection Process and Notification